Here's the rundown from collectiondx.
"EMCE toys is promoting a new kit they cooked up. The "Make Your Own Zombie" Action Figure Customizing Kit. This thing is seriously cool! For $49.99 here is what you get..."
- 5 HEADS: Ranging from "just bitten" to just plain "yeech", with ultra-detailed levels of decay.
- 2 PAIR FOREARMS: One pair contains fresh wounds, and the second shows long-term decay.
- 2 PAIR LOWER LEG: Each pair matches the forearms' levels of injury and decrepitude, with torn flesh, exposed bone and withered skin.
- 2 PAIR HANDS: Also matching arm and leg sets for injury and decay, including exposed bones!
- 1 PAIR FEET: Rotten and chewed, with exposed bones.
- 1 CHEST "PROSTHETIC": Decayed skin pulled over exposed ribs and gore!
- 2 CLOTHING SETS: One complete business suit and one set of scrubs, lab coat and shoes.
- 1 1/9 SCALE BODY: With removable joints to add any of the above custom pieces.
- PAINTING AND ASSEMBLY TECHNIQUES Featuring step-by-step instructions on how to make your own custom zombie look as gory and disgusting as possible, demonstrated by EMCE's own art staff
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.